Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Eindhoven, High Tech Campus 84R&D Software
What you tell people at parties.
I work at a leading manufacturer of network visibility and cyber security solutions. With an energetic team of engineers, Sales and Marketing, we’re building a solid track record of quality solutions that serve the security, forensics, deep packet capture, and network & application performance monitoring sectors worldwide.
Profitap observed a swift year-to-year growth over the past years. Even with challenges such as the global chip shortage and the covid pandemic, we’ve managed a respectable revenue growth of more than 70% in 2021.
Working at Profitap brings an excellent opportunity to join a successful organization and grow with it.
Who are we looking for?
As a Software Engineer at Profitap, you are involved in every step of our engineering process. Through system design, development, and testing, your work and ideas will directly impact and shape our products.
You will work with a dynamic team of software and hardware engineers in the R&D department. Together with your team, you will be involved in developing the core of our solutions. These can range from developing new RESTful API business logic to system facilities’ configuration to designing network traffic analysis software components.
You’re a perfect match if you have:
• At least 2-3 years of working experience with modern C++
• Experience with Git version control
• Experience with GNU/Linux
• Have good written and oral communication skills in English
• Experience with CI/CD tooling, GitLab, and Debian packaging is a plus
• Share our core values:
• Refreshing: we’re always open to new ideas
• Bold: we’re not afraid to test and learn new things
• Reliable: we’re proud of our track record of developing reliable solutions
• Diverse: we have a multicultural team with more than ten nationalities
• You will be working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, high-tech company
• Ability to develop unique products with the latest technologies
• Hybrid position – work from both home and our office
• A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
• Travel allowance
• Holiday package that includes your birthday off
• A year-end bonus
• Discount on a health insurance
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We will assist you (+ partner) with relocating to ensure a smooth transition.
We will help you with your work VISA and apply for the 30% ruling (if applicable).
Profitap is a Dutch-based manufacturer of cutting-edge network monitoring solutions. Being in business for over 30 years, we have built a strong track record in an international niche market. Thanks to that growth and development, our R&D department is actively looking for new talent to join us at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. We reserve the right to contact chosen candidates only.