High Tech Campus 84, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsR&D QA
What you tell people at parties.
I work at a leading manufacturer of network visibility and cyber security solutions. With an energetic team of engineers, Sales and Marketing, we’re building a solid track record of quality solutions that serve the security, forensics, deep packet capture, and network & application performance monitoring sectors worldwide.
Profitap observed a swift year-to-year growth over the past years. Even with challenges such as the global chip shortage and the covid pandemic, we’ve managed a respectable revenue growth of more than 70% in 2021.
Working at Profitap brings an excellent opportunity to join a successful organization and grow with it.
Who are we looking for?
You are a QA Engineer who feels right at home in a high-tech IT environment where network analysis plays a major role.
As QA Engineer at Profitap you will contribute to the development of our automatic testing processes. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to conduct code analysis and be involved in the definition of our software quality procedures.
You will work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
You’re a perfect match if you have:
• In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices;
• Basic knowledge of Python programming;
• Experience with Robot Framework test development is a plus;
• Familiarity with networking environments, protocols and OSI model;
• Basic Git knowledge;
• Fluency in Linux and/or Windows shell scripting is a plus;
• Experience with front-end testing technologies (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber) is a plus;
• Good written and oral communication skills in English;
• Share our core values:
• Refreshing: we’re always open to new ideas
• Bold: we’re not afraid to test and learn new things
• Reliable: we’re proud of our track record of developing reliable solutions
• Diverse: we have a multicultural team with more than ten nationalities
• You will be working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, high-tech company
• Ability to develop unique products with the latest technologies
• Hybrid position – work from both home and our office
• A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
• Travel allowance
• Holiday package that includes your birthday off
• A year-end bonus
• Discount on a health insurance
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We will assist you (+ partner) with relocating to ensure a smooth transition.
We will help you with your work VISA and apply for the 30% ruling (if applicable).
Profitap is a Dutch-based manufacturer of cutting-edge network monitoring solutions. Being in business for over 30 years, we have built a strong track record in an international niche market. Thanks to that growth and development, our R&D department is actively looking for new talent to join us at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. We reserve the right to contact chosen candidates only.