Technical Support Engineer
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Eindhoven, High Tech Campus 84R&D Support
What you tell people at parties.
I work at a leading manufacturer of network visibility and cyber security solutions. With an energetic team of Engineers, Sales and Marketing, we’re building a solid track record of quality solutions that serve the security, forensics, deep packet capture, and network & application performance monitoring sectors worldwide.
Profitap observed a swift year-to-year growth over the past years. Even with challenges such as the global chip shortage and the covid pandemic, we’ve managed a respectable revenue growth of more than 70% in 2021.
Working at Profitap brings an excellent opportunity to join a successful organization and grow with it.
Who are we looking for?
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will join a skilled team, supporting the entire line of Profitap products. Working independently and collaboratively, you will solve technical issues and advise customers on our solutions. You are a friendly, polished communicator committed to solving complex problems and delivering high-level customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities include troubleshooting complex customer environments, educating customers on product installation and configuration, collaborating with Engineers to identify and resolve bugs, and providing crucial feedback to drive product improvement. The support team is the bridge between our customers, Sales, and Engineering. If you want to make an impact and advance your career in the Network industry, we'd love to hear from you!
You’re a perfect match if you have:
• Technical support experience in networking. Cloud or cyber security experience is a plus.
• Solid knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI networking model.
• Familiarity with various networking technologies such as Netflow/IPFIX, Deep Packet Inspection and Security (Authentication protocols, Inline concepts, SSL/TLS, Encryption/Decryption).
• Experience with Wireshark and packet analysis is a plus.
• Ability to communicate complex technical matters both orally and in writing.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Share our core values:
• Refreshing: we’re always open to new ideas.
• Bold: we’re not afraid to test and learn new things.
• Reliable: we’re proud of our track record of developing reliable solutions.
• Diverse: we have a multicultural team with more than ten nationalities.
• You will be working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, high-tech company.
• Ability to develop unique products with the latest technologies.
• A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments.
• Travel allowance.
• Holiday package that includes your birthday off.
• A year-end bonus.
• Discount on a health insurance.
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We will assist you (+ partner) with relocating to ensure a smooth transition.
We will help you with your work VISA and apply for the 30% ruling (if applicable).
Profitap is a Dutch-based manufacturer of cutting-edge network monitoring solutions. Being in business for over 30 years, we have built a strong track record in an international niche market. Thanks to that growth and development, our R&D department is actively looking for new talent to join us at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. We reserve the right to contact chosen candidates only.